Pregnant with our third bean and a Hematoma

This blog is dedicated to our third pregnancy and baby. Before life began for our child, our pregnancy was put at risk by a subchorionic hematoma/ subchorionic hemorrhage. Basically it is a blood clot between the placenta and the uterine wall.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Home from Ultrasound

Hematoma is gone!!! I am off bedrest!! I can now officially start enjoying my pregnancy Baby is still measuring behind by 4 days so they are insisting my due date is like 2nd of July somebody better explain to Chris who the father is then since he was away around my supposed conception date and how I got a + HPT at "5" DPO. PIA's... I hope my doctor keeps my DD because I refuse to change it just because the baby is measuring smaller.

Babies heart rate was measuring 170

heres a pic its not the best I have a tilted uterus so its hard to get good images early on

and the heart rate

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news Emma! So happy for you! Of course this was the shortest lived blog ever now that it is gone a week later! LOL!! You'll have to make a new one with another topic.

Amanda said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! I am so glad it went away!!! YAY!

Captain Char said...

so glad it went away emma!!

just change the name of the blog to a pregnancy journal lol

Julie said...

That is awesome!